Job Location: Augusta – Augusta, GA
Position Type: Full-Time
Education Level: High School Diploma / or Equivalent
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Monday – Friday
Job Category: Admin – Clerical
Provides support to the overall order fulfillment process by performing order fullfillment and pricing duties. Maintains customer pricing in SAP. Updates pricing in a timely manner to meet commercial team and customer requirements. Performs Transportation Planning duties as defined as well as be a Distribution Coordinator back-up when assigned.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS
include the following, others may be assigned as needed.
Customer Order Fulfillment
- Processes orders for an assigned customer base and complete order fulfillment from order entry until invoicing. Creating SAP delivery, shipment, and invoice and conduct transport planning with carriers to schedule loading time with warehouse and delivery to customer supporting and meeting OTD KPIs.
- Distributes price change letters per the direction of the Commercial Team.
- Maintains pricing contact spreadsheet
- Prepares pricing files for Area Sales Managers review and uploads into SAP
- Maintains current pricing via SAP. To include updates, terminations, one-off pricing, order updates, and general SAP pricing maintenance.
- Creates tracking of Customer CUPS requests and follows reimbursement procedures.
- Prepares and reviews monthly reports, which include, but are not limited to: Expiring prices, Unused pricing conditions, Outliers, CUPS accruals vs. credits, etc.
- Prepares, ships, and coordinates sample request from Sales, Customer and Prayon entities as requested.
- Maintain required DOT/IATA certifications for shipping all types of material (Haz Mat, non hazardous).
- Prepares and maintain User Training Guides, as appropriate
- Monitors incoming traffic through the Supply Chain Area to ensure compliance with safety guidelines and procedures.
- Post Daily SAP Goods Issues and completes post shipment SSIs as required.
- Processes all small parcel shipments through the supply chain area as needed.
- Understands and follows all organizational policies, procedures, and rules, ensuring that all laws are obeyed and, safety and environmental protection are practiced
- Able to work a flexible work schedule more than 40 hours per week to meet the needs of the company. Travel as needed
- Consistently demonstrates prompt, regular, and reliable attendance.
- Communicates development and career goals to immediate supervisor takes ownership of personal development plan and training.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and information Determines priority, format and other requirements by reviewing instructions or references
- Prepares product or service documents/reports by collecting and analyzing customer information and entering data. Verifies information by comparing to original source, calculating/verifying results, proof- reading and rechecking requirements. Assignments may include developing and documenting procedures and reference materials, customer master data entry/update in SAP, new order report, weekly & monthly sales report, daily shipping report, inventory report, and/or customer service KPIs.
- Maintains historical records by implementing record keeping systems and filing documents.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS
This is a non-supervisory position.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Two years of previous administrative or office/clerical experience. MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Education: Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Transportation & Logistics, Materials Management or relevant discipline.
- Experience: Two or more years of customer service experience in a manufacturing organization. MS Office proficiency a plus. SAP experience.
Reading/comprehension, speaking and writing at required education equivalency level. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, technical/product information, policies/procedures or government regulations. Ability to complete written forms and write routine to complex procedures, reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in a group or individual setting.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other Office 365 applications.
Proficiency in relevant SAP modules preferred
The work includes varied duties requiring many different and unrelated processes and methods be applied to a broad range of activities and/or substantial depth of analysis within a particular area. Decisions include areas of established approach, methodology, interpretation or evaluation but also involves generating new ideas or recommendation for process improvements.
The work requires both sedentary and limited physical exertion to include sitting; walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as papers, books or small parts; driving an automobile, forklift, etc. Work routinely requires speaking and hearing (expression or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words and perceiving sounds by ear).
The work environment requires normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, personal or commercial transportation methods. Requires use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. Generally, the work area is well lighted, heated and ventilated. Also includes work that requires special safety precautions such as working around moving parts, carts or machines or with irritant chemicals. Employee may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, safety shoes, boots, goggles, gloves, safety glasses or shields.