You are here | Our activities - Equipments - Agitation
Prayon has developed and built hundreds of special agitators for its own use and its processes.
This experience means that PROFILE can now offer reliable agitators requiring minimal energy consumption for the following applications:
- Setting solids and holding them in suspension in a pulp (up to 50% in certain cases);
- Acid attack on ores;
- Suspension, formation and enlargement of crystals in a pulp.
- In cooperation with Prayon Technologies, each agitator is optimised using 3D simulation software;
- To increase products’ service life and cut maintenance costs, electron beam vacuum welding is used for certain critical welds;
- PHTZ blades are used to optimise through-flow and the shearing effect.